Friday, November 9, 2012

Oven Backed wedged Potatoes. Gebackene Kartoffeln. بطاطس مخبوزة بالفرن


Oven backed Potatoes is one of my favourite side dishes, It's easy & fast & tastes always perfect! I guess there are no chances for failure!


Ingredients:
Potatos
Olive Oil (or vegetable Oil)
any spices you want (I used Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Thyme, Rosmary & Paprika )

Prpearation:
Wash the Potatoes & cut them into wedged or chuncks.
Coat them with Oil & the Spices you prefer.
Put in an oven tray & enter the oven (220°C) for nearly 30 minutes.


بطاطس مخبوزة بالفرن 
المكونات : بطاطس مغسولة ومقطعة قطاع كبيرة /2 ملعقة  زيت زيتون (أو زيت عباد الشمس) / البهارات المحببة لكي  (أنا استخدمت 
ملح، فلفل، زعتر، روزماري، ثوم مطحون وبابريكا )

الطريقة : اخلطي البطاطس مع المكونات ثم ضعيها على صينية الفرن وادخليها الفرن على حرارة 220 حوالي 30 دقيقة


Gebackene Kartoffeln
Zutaten:

Kartoffeln 
2 EL Olive Öl
Gewürze (Salz, Pfeffer, Thymian, Paprika, Konoblauch)

Zubereitung:

Kartoffeln washen & in große stücke schneiden.
Mit Öl & gewürze mischen & auf ein Backblech legen & im back ofen bei 220°C ca. 30 minuten backen.

5 comments:

  1. ich liebe solche Kartoffeln und mache die sehr oft, mit verschiedenen Gewürzen, statt Pommes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you have been using the TItle The Cooking Doctor, which is my blog and domain name. I have beeen using this name for over 2 yrs, I appreciate if you could change your blog name. I assume you did not do this intentionally. Pls provide your email, as I'd rather email you than commenting publicly. I appreciate you to change your blog name ASAP.

    www.thecookingdoctior.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jehanne, Thanks for your message. Of course I didn't notice your blog name . I chose this name because It's my (& my friend Noha's) Group name on facebook since FOUR (4) years, we are both doctors who love cooking, this is how we came up with the name.
      I searched now for the tilte the cooking doctor & I found many other blogs with the same name. It's obvious that blog names are not unique , otherwise Google should've rejected the name from the begining. I mean it's not an email to be unique! anyway my personal email is olahassan207@gmail.com if you would like to contact me personally.

      Delete
  3. Hello sir, How are you today?

    Can you provide more weblogs of you? I am a frequent audience you are this weblog on drolacooks.blogspot.com.It is a like able site for all of us.We are getting different kinds of opportunity by this site .I also support this site. Your considered details about…is so efficient. You adhere to me by Looking for Ola Flowers? Visit Olaflowers.blogspot.com. There is always an occasion that requires flowers in everyone's lives. Find the best Ola Flower today.

    Thank You Very Much For Make That Awesome & Awesome Content.

    ReplyDelete